All about my cute Husband.....
What is his name? Kyle Lane
How long have you been married? Almost two years
How long did you date? Not very long... only about three months before we got engaged!
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? That is a toss up...Kyle eats a lot more ice cream!
Who said I love you first? Me. I don't remember, but I think it was Kyle.
Who is taller? Kyle by quite a bit
Who can sing better? Mebut I like Kyle's voice. He has a country voice!
Who is smarter? I think that depends on what you are talking about. Kyle is way smarter and hand on things, like building things or working with his hand. I have noticed he is SO smart at doing math in his head (something I can't do at all). But I am a little smarter when it comes to booksmarts. I would have to say though that Kyle is a way better student than I am.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Kyle seems to do a little more, but he is home more than me.
Who pays the bills? My paycheck pays all our bills and with Kyle's we save and give ourselves some spending money. But Kyle does our budget so he actually writes out the checks.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We change all the time, tight now it is Kyle.
Who mows the lawn? Kyle, (although it is my parents lawn and my dad does it sometimes). I have actually never mowed a lawn :(
Who cooks dinner? Me (But I have to give my mom most the credit right now, because we get home late during school and she makes enough for us to eat too.). Kyle can cook, but I think he prefers me to.
Who drives? Kyle. When I drive he gets car sick and I think he doesn't like not being in control.
Who is more stubborn? Me, but we are both super stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Kyle, and it was a great first kiss!
Who asked who out first? Well it was kind of a blind date, even though I had already agreed to go he did call and ask me.
Who proposed? Kyle
Who has more siblings? Kyle for sure LOL. I have one he has SEVEN.
Who wears the pants? I think we each do about certain things. we share the pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment