Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy

WOO-HOO!!!! I am having such a good day! In my delight I realized why I am so happy..... SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!
I really love school, but we didn't take a summer break this year so this is my first break in over a year. It is SO needed.

I can go home and read my book without thinking... "I should be studying".
I can have time to do fun things (I don't really know what those things are, but if you have any suggestions PLEASE let me know!)
I can make Christmas goodies that I have been excited for.
HMMM I may just do some scrapbooking!

oh, and a side note... We got good grades!

Well I hope you are all having a good day too.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats! I can think of two fun things you can do after Monday, just so ya know.