Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FAMILY!

Family!
I know a lot of people who have family problems, who don't get a long with their parents or hate their in-laws. I'm am so grateful to say that I don't have that problem at all! I love my family... all of them!
My mom dad and my sister are great. Of course as a teenager I had my moments of rebellion and didn't appreciete them as much as I should have. Thank heavens I grew out of that stage lol!
My Dad is possibly one of the funniest people I know! He is very concerned about my welfare and I know he really loves me a lot. I love spending time with him and enjoying funny talks that no one else quite gets (I do love our dry humor!). My Mom is the ROCK of our family, she is always doing the right thing. Whenever I have a problem or need some motivation she is there to help me. She has raised me to always choose the right and I know that my determination is due to her! My sister Amy, she is just a really great person. She is always laughing, and she is always nice to everyone around her. Sometimes I wish I could be as accepting and nice as her. I love going shopping with her and just being goofy. I love you guys!
My in-laws... I have grown up in a small family (obviously), and I was DELIGHTED to join a big family. Kyle has seven amazing siblings and three Great parents (mom, dad, step-mom). I feel very at home at both Kyle's Dad and Mom's house, comfortable enough to go over by myself just to hang out! Not many can say that and I know how lucky I am. One of my favorite things about Kyle's family is that they laugh A LOT! I love big family dinners at both parents houses, everyone is always talking and you can hardly get a word in, but I really like that about it! They all seem like they have accepted me as one of there own and I really feel that way about them. I love you all!
Needless to say I am one lucky girl!
I hope you all know how much Kyle and I appreciate your love and support in our lives. Having such great family to have around is such a blessing in our lives. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Well we do love you so much, and it's true, we have a fabulous time together.

mom said...

andrea, we do love you!!1 I can't see Kyle without you. I am greatful to have a daughter like you. Thank you for all you do.
Karen