I walked outside this morning to go to work and as I was wiping the snow off my car I realized that I wasn't cold! I have been freezing my buns off for the last two weeks and I expected it to be the same today. I got in my car and it said that the temperature was 32 degrees, I was honestly thinking " oh that is SO nice to have it warmer!". It is funny that 32 degrees is like a HEATWAVE to me right now LOL!
I have been watching the weather a lot lately to be aware of storms and possible bad commutes. While watching I have noticed that Logan is bitterly COLD! The other night it was -20. Oh, my heavens that is chili!! BRR. I'm excited about moving in a couple of months, but not too excited about the cold I will have to face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment