Aren't they cute!
My favorite part of their reception was the ice cream parlour! They had all sorts of toppings and different kinds of ice cream MMM!
The fam after the temple
I just thought this picture was cool!
The whole wedding was beautiful and fabulous! We love you Mr and Mrs. Roeth!
Saturday Kyle and I had to work, but after we went to a free concert up at USU, it was so much fun! It rekindled my love for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus!
Sunday night we had dinner with my family and Karen and Dan and Grandma E up Logan canyon. Kyle and I spent the night camping too, Kyle had been wanting to forever and it was way fun!
On Monday when we got home our awesome friends Dara and Brian invited us over for dinner and a movie! We are so grateful to have such good friends here in Logan, We love you guys!
As you can see we had quite the week, but we love having fun with the people we love!
2 comments:
I would have loved to have had that ice cream thing at my reception. That is the coolest thing ever! You guys are such fun friends and we are so grateful for you too, and for you watching Makayla the other night. See you tomorrow.
Oh, I love that flower with that big bee. Great picture.
Post a Comment