Sunday was the Ewert summer family dinner at Grandma Ewert's house. She lives in Logan now so it was really convenient for us!
Before dinner we had Kyle's sisters Amber and Allison (and their hubbies and the babies) over to see our apartment. We decided to go to the temple and take some pictures. It was really nice seeing them and great to be at the temple, the flowers were so pretty!
1 comment:
Hey Kyle & Andrea! I feel silly leaving a comment to ask what I am going to, but I realized that I don't have your number or your email address - we'll have to change that. I'm writing because I am running the TOU marathon there in Logan next weekend and we're looking for a place to sleep on Friday night (the 17th). I don't know anything about the accommodating abilities of your housing (or rules about it as far as that goes) but I wondered if you would mind a few campers? We won't be offend if it won't work - just say so. :) Let us know! Thanks! Corrine (mattandcorrine@hotmail.com or 801-294-7763).
Post a Comment