As I have been sitting at home in all my glory today there have been a few things that have lifted my spirits.
1. A man showed up to fix our temperature gage ( I know it is called something else, but I forgot). We did not know ours was broken! So apparently the reason it has been so hot in our home is because this sucker was telling the heat to stay on all the time. It is now fixed and it has already gone down two degrees... nice.
2. I decided to spoil myself. I do love sluprees!
3. The plumber brought us this bad boy today! We noticed yesterday (at a horrible moment) that our garbage can was full of water from the leaking toilet. It is extra nice because now we don't have to lift the lid to make it flush properly!
4. My computer. It hasn't really made me happy, just kept me entertained. I have really enjoyed Hulu these days.
2 comments:
Andrea, With everything black cloud there is something to laugh about.Keep you upbeat attitude. Everything will turn out great. Remember we love you.
Karen
Wahoo!! (About all the good things) We love you.
Post a Comment