The last couple of months I have been secretly sad about something. Not all the time, but sometimes I'm reminded. I need to just say it out loud... I want a baby.
Kyle and I love children and have been trying for over a year now (we are now past the point where you can officially say you have infirtility problems YUCK!). For the first six while I wasn't sure if I was totally ready, but we knew it was the right time. Now I I have this increasing ache for a child and I am reminded every day that it may take a while.
The other day I asked Kyle to give me a blessing and it was really what I needed. Did it say what I wanted to hear... no, but it has given me a new resolve to have patience and have fun where I am in life. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry. I'm sure that is so hard. I know how you feel about wanting a child so badly, and we aren't trying yet (not exactly my decision). I'm sure it will happen for you guys soon! Big hugs and lots of prayers sending your way!!
Andrea, I'm so sorry. It would be so hard, beyond what I could handle. You are so strong. You can always come play with me and Makayla whenever you want. I know that is nowhere near the same, but we would love to play more.
Hugs and prayers. Welcome to this sad, unfortunate, emotional, stressful, lonely, draining, miraculous club.....
You two are in my prayers.
I know I already have one so I don't mean this to come across as selfish or anything, but I am feeling the same way right now. I want to have a baby coming more than anything right now. We've been trying for 9 months now. Hopefully we can both be granted this righteous desire very soon! You guys are in our prayers! :) MUCH love!
Post a Comment