Sunday, May 16, 2010

sometimes you just have to wonder


This my friends is a statue less than a block from our house in Logan. Since the first day we went to go view our town home I wondered about this statue. First of all.... WHY??? Picture this, we live in an old area with some strange gross houses and some beautiful very well taken care of houses. This house has one of the nicest yards and I think it sits on one of the nicest streets. It is a cute little farm looking house full of charm and beauty and then BAM this is sitting exactly in the middle of the yard!



No you are not mistaken, it is a statue of a person from the waist down leaning on some kind of branch. I have assumed that it is a mans legs, but have not dared look at the other side for two reasons. ONE... I don't want to get caught by the people that live in the house and TWO... because I fear seeing the other side!
I really just have to question what meaning this peice of artwork means to these people? Why would you want naked privates to stare at very time you walk out your door! I'm sure I will never find out.

No comments: