We are finally settled and I thought I should write about some things that we love about the new town we live in.
1. The way it cools down at night just like in the mountains.
2. Our ward. It is a married student ward so everyone understands eachother.
3. Everything is slower here. Very different from Salt Lake.
4. It only takes me a little over five minutes to drive to work! (I'm used to a 35 minute drive)
5. We live within jogging distance to the mouth of Logan canyon.
6. We always here the sound of birds singing... which we love unless that singing includes the crows.
7. The fact that I filled up the gas tank and it took over three weeks to have to fill it again. Normally it would be gone in a week and a half.
8. There are numerous lakes and ponds to go fish at. (This one was for Kyle)
9. We could easily walk to the Temple!
10. Our house is filled with just our stuff... I know that sounds wierd, but I wasn't able to use my bathroom, kitchen and some of my livingroom stuff while living with my parents.
We are really enjoying ourselves and I don't feel like that much has changed. We are away from family and have new jobs, but everything else is the same. For some reason I got myself all worked up that moving up here was going to be some major life change, but what I didn't think of is the fact that the most important thing stayed the same.... Kyle. If I were by myself I would be the biggest loner, but my best friend is here and so I haven't really noticed that much of a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment