Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Interior design

I love to decorate.... but I'm not that good at it AND I don't have much money. One thing I have realized for sure is that decorating your house is REALLY expensive. I have my bathroom, bedroom and kitchen decorated, but my living room needs help. I have a big wall right above my long couch and it is so WHITE and PLAIN! My colors I have for that room are green and red (my furniture it black leather). I need some help... any suggestions?


So as you can see here it is very BLAH. The only thing I like about this picture is the coffee table, I like what I have on it. The standing lamp is pointless in that spot... yeah, it's not even plugged in and we don't use it so I don't know why it is there. Please help!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I might have some things you could have if you want to stop by sometime. Or Laura might.