Sunday, May 16, 2010

move...check!


We are officially moved to Logan as of tonight!
I'm so excited to start this new journey with Kyle. This move is a lot of firsts for us and even more so for me. It is our first place to our very own, my first time moving... yes my very first time in my life, it comes with new jobs, new ward, new school and a new city.
We are so grateful to my parents for letting us bum at there house as long as we did, I know that it really saved us while Kyle was out of work and allowed us to save. I know at times it has been hard having us there, but they were always so nice about it and gave us a lot of privacy. We are grateful that we were able to live so close to some of our family for so long, it was so fun to always have something fun to do with such great people.
I have to admit I have had a mixture of feelings about this move. The first and biggest is excitment, but I have also been a little sad. No we are not moving accross the country and can drive an hour and a half to see anyone we want, but it is just new.
Well we love you all and hope that we can come down a lot, and that people will visit us too!

1 comment:

mom said...

We miss you to! It was great having you so close, and hopefully soon you will be able to be close by again.
We love you both
Love
Karen