Kyle found a job! Well the job kind of jump in his lap actually lol.
He had just been told the day before that in order to transfer with Kohls he would be out of work for three weeks. We were both stressing about it a lot, even though we had saved for things like this, who really wants to use their savings for sstuff like that! The very next day a manager of jiffy lube called Kyle and just gave him a job... no interview or anything! I call that a miracle! Whenever we were in Logan Kyle would stop off at this Jiffy Lube and talk to Jesse the manager just to see if there were any openings. Eventually this guy got to know Kyle and it worked! (aparently I really love exclamation points in this post!) Kyle starts on Tuesday and has no period without work :)
Now we are just praying that I will get the job with the bank... I have applied lots of other places too, and I wouldn't mind the utility billing job I found last week. We will see what happens.
I feel like we have really had Heavenly Fathers help and support behind us in this move. I have it confirmed all the time that this is the right choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for Kyle, we are so happy for you even though we will miss you tons.
Congrat! That is wonderful news..
Post a Comment