I was extremely excited for General Conference this October! I made sure I got the Saturday off so I could listen to all of the sessions. I'm was sure glad I did, there were several talks that really spoke to me, but the one that I remember the most is Elder Holland's. He basically just bore his testimony of Jesus Christ and the Restoration of the Church. It was the most powerful testimony I have ever heard. It almost seemed as if he was crying out to everyone trying to make us understand what he knows. I don't really know how to discribe what I felt, but it was amazing, I guess what I'm trying to say is it was one that made me feel like I am not doing enough. I have made a few goals from the conference to help Kyle and I become closer to Heavenly Father and happier in our lives. I hope we can keep it up and do better!
1 comment:
Andrea & Kyle, I definely felt the same way about conference weekend, to go forth & serve. I know that our testimony can be strenghten through this true gosple,I am very gratreful to have loving husband who holds the priesthood in our home. Where would we be without this only true gospel, I truely love so dearly to my heart is so full from the wonderful talks was given this pass weekend. We just got to stand up for what we believe in, & make sure no one can tear us down. TTYL ur friend, Marissa & Spencer Nichols
Post a Comment