This weekend was SO nice!!! I took the weekend off in hopes of a small vacation... we didn't get to go where we thought we might, but it was still really fun! On Thursday morning we got the GREAT news that Kyle has a job! He will now be working for Khols. We are really excited, we pretty much got to the point that we don't care how much the job pays, the extra income will be great! Oh.. and don't forget about the discount :) yeah I'm pretty happy about that. Seriously who doesn't like KHOLS??? It was a great way to start the weekend!
That afternoon we went on a great date. We first went to gardener village, I had been wanting to go there for a while. It was fun seeing all the fun shops and it was decked out in Halloween decorations.. SUPER CUTE. We could have spent a lot of money there, but we held back lol. After that we went to yummy Olive Garden for dinner. It had been a while and it was DELIGHTFUL. We decided to see "The Proposal" , it was really hillarious! It was just nice to spend some quality time with Kyle.
On Friday we relaxed pretty much all day, which is what I needed! Later that night we went to Kyle's cousin's house to watch a movie, we love them so it was way nice to see them!
Saturday we went up the mountains to see the fall leaves! I was a little worried that the snow would have ruined them, but they were beautiful.
Later that night it was Ewert girls night. We went to dinner and it was way fun to sit and talk with everyone, we don't get to do stuff with everyone there very often. After dinner we went to Ambers to make the invites for her shower. While we were there the twins started moving and I was trying to feel them... aparently they aren't too fond of me yet because the stopped moving right when I put my hand on her belly. I kept telling Amber that they are going to cry a lot when I hold them... but they wont I will be their favorite AUNT!! Just kidding they have too many Aunts to have a favorite LOL. Well we are all getting pretty anxious for them to arrive, but they can't come for a while though so we can wait.
Well there is your update about our super fun weekend! I hope you all had a fun one too!
No comments:
Post a Comment