Sunday, October 25, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!
Kyle and I like Halloween a lot! But I can't really think of a holiday that Kyle doesn't like... This year we have had two parties so far and I think that is about all we will be doing considering Kyle has to work Friday and Saturday night. Our first party was the EWERT family night. Karen told us all to dress up, we almost didn't because we were afraid that no one else would, but Allison promised she would so we did. We decided to not go all full out so we messed up our hair (wig) and blackened our eyes to look tired and wore robes. We were supposed to be just people who just woke up, but in this picture we just look stoned!!! LOL. At Karen and Dan's we had the traditional Halloween scones and they were sure yummy... THANKS KAREN!! We had fun visiting and being with the fam!


The next party was with Kyles cousins! We have wanted to get together with all the cousins for a while and Amanda and I thought it would be great to have a Halloween party. We reserved my church for it and it turned out great! We had soup, rolls, desert, and HOMEMADE ROOTBEER!! THANK YOU CHARLENE! I made a special request for that!
Amanda and Charlene
Charlie and Vince

We got a pinata for the kids and they had so much fun! This is little Mary (Kyle and I can't get over how ADORABLE she is!!) she was a cat! We thought it was funny when all the candy fell because when we were kids all the candy would have been gone in a minute and the kids took there time and only took as much as they needed. We actually had leftovers LOL!!


We played Halloween bingo, it was pretty fun.




So Kyle and I were pirates (for the THIRD year in a row... yeah we're lame). Kyle mixed it up by being a dead pirate, he did WAY good at his makeup I was impressed!




VIncent was a super cute Peter Pan! It was really fun having him there.

Our parties have been really fun and a great way to celebrate the holiday! Who says Halloween is a kid Holiday... not us!!! I hope everyone has a super fun Halloween day!!!!







1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like you all had so much fun.