Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MORNINGS WITH KYLE/ FALL

Today I want to talk about two things I love; Fall and Spending mornings with Kyle.
Fall, I love it! I enjoyed summer this year a lot more than usual so I was sad to see it go, until I remembered how WONDERFUL fall is! I woke up this morning to a crisp cold that required a jacket and even now (4:00) when I walked out to get something from my car there was a cool breaze making it the PERFECT temperature! I love almost everything about fall; the leaves changing, the colors, the weather, the entrance into holiday season, etc. It is just GREAT! Kyle and I decided that next week after tests we are going to go up the canyon to see all the leaves, YAY!
Kyle and I have a morning class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, lately I haven't been scheduled until later in the afternoon so we have been able to spend some morning time together. My favorite part of the day is the morning and to be able to spend it with my favorite person is even better! Today after class we had to run some errands and the store we had to go to wasn't open yet so we went to Denny's for breakfast while we waited. We had a lot of fun laughing together (even though we were studying for a test), and I can't forget to mention that the food was so yummy! You would have thought that Kyle and I haven't eaten out in years by the way we were oooing and aahing over the delightful meal.
So pretty much my day has been great and I am in a super euphoric mood!!!

No comments: