Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor day weekend!!

Our labor day weekend was pretty awesome! We were busy having fun the whole time!
We started off by going to the condo in Park City. It was really fun and relaxing, we swam, ate good food, and went to swiss days. What more could you ask for?
This is me relaxing at the pool

Here are all the girls (minus Megan and Amanda who weren't there to swim :( ) Right before we were going to jump in. Except for Amber didn't jump in, we don't want the babies getting hurt!
Right before this picture Amy pushed Karen in the pool, so for revenge Karen pushed us all in the pool! Oh the love we share! lol.
Aren't we HOT!

At Swiss days we had fun looking around. We kept seeing fun decorations and things that we decided we will make. Kyle found a nice looking tie at the tie booth for seven bucks. I really love that tie booth! It was pretty hot that day so we didn't stay too long, but it was fun.

Me and my little swimmer at the pool. Kyle loves to swim. It was extra fun with the Dexter's raft we played with. Surfing on that thing was hard!
After we left the condo on saturday Kyle and I went exploring in the old part of Park city. There all all sorts of gallaries and fun shops to look through, all of which are way too expensive to buy anything except for one. I was able to find a fun neclace for ten bucks!! I was elated! (we don't buy things for ourselves very often, hence the being elated)


After park city we went to Kyle's mom's house for the rest of the weekend. Vincent spent Saturday night with us so Charlie could finish a paper and we loved it!! We don't get too see the little guy very often and we love him so much! Kyle played with him non-stop the entire night. On Sunday I met some cousins of Kyle that I had never met, Lacie and her husband and kids. Super cute family, I really love all of Kyle cousins.

We had planned to hike table rock in Idaho for labor day, but it didn't work out, so we decided to hike Timp. It would be my first real attempt to hike the mountain. So we all woke up really early and set off on our hike. It was the perfect day for hiking, there was a cool breaze and the sun was shining. Seriously couldn't have been better!




This is us at the end. My computer is lame so I have two of these on here.
This is us at the lake near the top. We were only able to make to here, but I would say that it was an accomplishment for all of us! There was one last steap hill before the lake that was a killer, but once we got over that hill there were these random people who were giving out lemonade to all of the hikers. It was very refreshing! Thanks to whoever you are!
This is were we ate lunch and relaxed for a bit.

Amanda and Kyle. I loved this picture, don't you think that they could be twins? I love them both!
This is Charlie and Vincent at the second falls. Vincent did so good through the whole hike, people who walked by kept giving him high fives and telling him that he was the man.... He is the man! Charlie carried him his back of and on for about half of the hike, we all kept wondering how he did it.

This is us after the whole hike. We had fun, but we were so ready to go relax! As you can see we both look wiped out and sunburnt. After the hike we went to Charlene's and ate cafe rio (thanks charlene!). We all got pretty sore and it was funny watching eachother try to move around.
The Whole weekend was way fun and as always we love spending time with all of our family!








No comments: