Kyle turned 25!
Sometimes I forget how big of an age difference there is between us...untill we have moments when we talk about when he graduated, or how old he was when I was five. (he was ten!)
We had a lot of fun on his B-day. We went to dinner with Family and went to the movies. TRANSFORMERS!
Camping!
Much to our dismay we have only gone twice this year. But it was extra cool to go by ourselves for the first time this year! Our campsite was BEAUTIFUL and the weather was great!
This is GEORGE Kyle said that he was modeling for the camera.
Kyle is in his true element in only one place... the mountains. Everyonce and a while he mentions how he could live there. With a trailor I could too lol ( I mean seriously girs have it so much harder!). We decided that when we retire we will be camp hosts and our family will just have to come visit us there. How cool would it be if you were a little kid and your Grandparents were camp hosts. "Mom I want to go see grandma!" that is what I would say all the time. Add marshmallows and a fire and I'm there.
He has been going every weekend that he can. He loves the thrill, everytime he comes home with a fish he tells everyone about the catch. I think it is cute to see him so happy!
I never fully understood how much fun fishing could be until now. I haven't had my liscence because I thought it would be a waste of money. Last time we went I ws holding Kyle's pole when it got a bite, so natually I realed it in. SO FUN!!! Kyle had a big smile on his face and said "Fun huh?!"
I love this picture. I think it shows their relationship so well... They are BEST FRIENDS or at least Toby knows so!
Sometimes we take Toby when we go fishing. Toby LOVES the lake and exploring on the shore! He never wanders too far, he is such a good puppy!
1 comment:
Tell Kyle Happy Birthday for us.
Post a Comment