Friday, August 14, 2009

Life never goes according to plan


You know this summer has been crazy, busy, stressing, fun, hillarious, and full of new things! I am a planner... I like my day planned I like my week planned and guess what, I plan years ahead! This summer was supposed to be the summer I perfected my viola peices, the summer that I relaxed A LOT, scrapbooked, read my book I got for CHRISTMAS, decorated, Kyle found a job... Well not everything goes according to plans right? This is something I have had to learn. Patience is a virtue?! Well I guess that is one virtue I needed a little more of!

We have had our ups and downs this summer and I think my emotions have been tested for sure. In earlier posts I have mentioned a few things but there are just a few other things to add to the list.
-Kyle is currently working a temporary graveyard shift. It was great to see that his endless applying went somewhere even if it is short. Although it has been a lot harder than I thought, I am used to my cuddly heater laying next to me all night, I am used to him waking me up every morning with a kiss. But no worries world I can handle it for this short period of time.
-Summer school. I only took math 1010 easy right? So I am pretty good at math but when you can't understand the teacher it makes a big difference. I basically had to learn it all from the book. So needless to say she is the cause of my 4.0 becoming a 3.9. People will say don't complain blah blah blah.... IT WAS SO CLOSE!!! that little drop is the difference of three hundred dollars per semester! But all is good we both passed our classes and that is what matters ... right?
-My stomach issues... So I have had these issues for a while, there have been tests taken apparently I'm normal in all the blood test areas. I seriously thought I was pregnant a couple of times, even the doctor thought I was. I kept telling myself that my mind was playing tricks on me, but really do I have to feel sick every morning for no reason? So I has been a little on the lazy side for me this summer. I really don't enjoy doing anything physical when I have piercing pain in my gut lol.
-Bills. So insurance is great and all and I realize that it is needed, but I have a hard time with it when our deductible is $500 a person and any co-pay doesn't go towards that. Yes we have savings and we are making it, but I would like to be able to go on a date withought feeling guilty. We have been so good at budgeting and keeping our finances in order, I thank Kyle so much for being such a tight wad lately (sounds contradicting, but it's true!). He is SO good at our lovely budget (thank you Amber) that we have been able to even save every once and a while. But gosh dang it I need new work shoes! Okay yes that was a little fit... dissregard that please, moving on. Anyway so that visit to the hospital for Kyles poor little hand is costing a pretty penny. But it is okay we have the money and we are not going in debt.... I will thank Heavely Father for that one!

So none of these things were supposed to happen. They weren't in my agenda for SUMMER, I guess that agenda is flying out the window. For now on I will make goals.... if I meet them AWESOME, but I will not guarentee anything.

Alright well that was a lot of complaining my next post is going to be all happy okay. I promise!!
Thanks for listening





1 comment:

Amber said...

It sucks when life doesn't go as planned. I'm a planner too, I like things to happen when I plan for them. I've had to learn my share of patience over the last three years and I have definitly learned that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and he knows what's best. Apparently I was suppose to learn something and you'll look back and realize that all these things happened for a reason. Just have faith.