Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MARY KAY

To all the wonderful ladies in my life!! I have recently become a beauty consultant for Mary Kay! I have always loved Mary Kay products and have used them for as long as I have worn
make up (Once you go Mary Kay you never go back!!!!!). My cousin Marilyn is a consultant and she always had me come to makeover nights and fun parties to try new things, I loved the enviornment of upbeat women who are excited about life.
Initially Marilyn asked me if she could practice an interview about Mary Kay on me and of course I said yes because I would anything for her. When she started talking about the great things about being a Mary Kay consultant I started getting intrested. After the interview I was totally ready to start! So Here I am today your newest Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!!!
So I'm really excited to help ladies look and feel beautiful! Call me if you love Mary Kay like me and call me if you have never tried it. We can schedule a makeover with you and your friends!! I will also be doing spa and skin care classes for anyone who is intrested. I'm trying to get a good kick start to my business so if you could help me finish my training I would love you forever! (not that I didn't before lol)
PLEASE call me if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an awesome party!!!
(801)833-2384
Andrea

1 comment:

Marilyn Tibbitts said...

I am so excited to have you on my team! Mary Kay really is a lot of fun and you get to meet so many amazing women. Call me whenever you need anything. Love Ya.