Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vegas

This Weekend we went to Vegas for my cousin Josh's wedding. It was way fun to visit with family we don't see very often. This is Gizmo My cousin's tortoise, he loves fruit!

This is Alyssa, She is SO adorable, Kyle loves her so much! She is such a sweet and happy baby. She is blowing everyone a kiss.


This is my cousin Melissa. Can you tell we are related??? lol



This is my dad after the reception. We found this random durag and Melissa put it on him.... I thought it was hillarious that he left it on!!




Big John was so excited to dance with Ilse. He came and gave us a huge high five after scoring big! We love him so much!





The Las Vegas temple is BEAUTIFUL!! Kyle says it's like the tree of life looking down on the great and spacious building.














This is Josh's family. They are all so great! Ilse was so gorgeous... funny sidenote, she had the EXACT wedding dress I did! That Never happens LOL!!! I told her that she has a great sense of style lol!








1 comment:

Amber said...

You have pictures! I'm so proud!