Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hiking timp and rock canyon

This weekend we went hiking TWICE! It was awesome!! I am a little sore still, but it was worth it for sure!


Kyle found a hole in the side of rock canyon that he thought was cool, I think it was an animal hole... hence no picture of me in the hole


Charlene came with us to Rock canyon. It was really fun hiking and talking and just enjoying nature together!

This picture is in a slit canyon where people go rock climbing.. it was really cool!


On Saturday we went with my cousin Natalie to hike Timp... Well attempt to hike it. It was seriously the PERFECT day for hiking! The tempature was nice and it was overcast. We had a lot of fun together!Yeah we hiked pretty high up this mountain. It was very BEAUTIFUL!

Overall our weekend was super fun! We love being outside and it was nice to do something really active! WE LOVE UTAH!!! Where else can you drive a half our to such beauty?? I love it here!

No comments: