We are through with one semester and on to the next. This semester was for sure a struggle for me. I had easy classes and felt like it would be a breaze but for some reason my harmones and the stress of work, school, being a wife, looking for a job for Kyle and practicing for viola scolarships wore me out! More so mentally than physically. But we made it! We both got great grades and are still in track for our scolarships at Utah State! I'm so proud of Kyle, he had some tough classes and he did great!
I learned a lot about my life and how much I can handle, apparently it's not a lot lol. But no for real I learned that for one, I need to rely more on Heavenly father. He is there to help me and I forget to ask sometimes. Second, I need to be more positive about my life. I have been debbie downer for a couple of months and that is stopping now! I decided I'm going to only talk positively about school for this semester to see how it affects my mood about it. Third, I have an amazing Hubby. Yes I knew this before, but he has just confirmed it even more now! He treats me so well and we have so much fun together all the time... He is my best friend!
Well there you go I have updated you on our fun little lives! Sorry for the lack of pictures, I will remember my camera eventually I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment