Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sorry for the neglect!

I was told last night that I have neglected my blog too long.... Sorry guys! So our life has been pretty busy lately. We had our first anniversery (one down eternity to go) in April and it was amazing! We don't get a lot of alone time so it was needed for sure. We went to a little bed and breakfast in Providence. It was really old and I was nervious I wasn't going to like it, but our room was SO cute. It was a cabin theme and if you know Kyle it makes sense that we choose that room. The staff was so accommodating, they had fresh baked cookies in the lobby at all times! Needless to say my waistline suffered from the weekend.
On our anniversery we had breakfast in bed and then we went to cache valley's baby animal days.....yes this is a little kid event, and yes we were one of the only couples withought children there, but it was AWESOME! We both love animals and who can resist baby goats SERIOUSLY! It was really fun. We got to hold a baby duck, he was so cute and cuddly we named him Mo because of his feathers that looked like a mohawk.
For dinner we went to Hamiltons, it was really romantic and super yummy! Our waiter even gave us free cheesecake because it was our special day. SCORE! It was way awesome.
The whole weekend was fun and relaxing, we had a great time!

No comments: