Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!

Naturally I love the twilight series, but I have never considered myself to be "one of THOSE girls". Well last night my sister in law Allison invited me to use her extra ticket and go to the midnight showing. I was so excited because I have never gone to a first showing of anything. So I went and it was really fun!
This movie was so much better than the last... thank heavens for the end of low budget movies! I have always loved Jacob so that made this movie AWESOME for me! I think the person they have playing him is perfect for what I imagined.
Anyway I thought I would let all ya'll twilight fans out there to GO SEE IT!!

THANKS ALLISON!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I liked it too. I thought it was way better than the pathetic excuse Twilight was for a movie. Horray for money.