Friday, November 13, 2009

ROMANCE

I love Kyle and I know he loves me, there is no doubt in my mind about that! But don't we all have days when we need to feel extra special... or we want our lover to feel extra loved? I found this super fun website called Love, actually. It packed full of ideas for simple romance on a budget, from dates to lovey-dovey gifts. PERFECT right? I love doing fun things for Kyle, but lately my ideas have been unoriginal and not as exciting. So this is just what I need! Afterall I think you need to work to keep your marriage fun and exciting when times get rough(good thing this is fun work lol). So all you ladies check this website out and maybe you will get some inspiration to do something fun for your LOVER!
http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Alicia Clingman said...

I love this blog!! It's super cute! I read it even though I don't have a husband yet :)