"God expects you not simply to face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future—to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities. God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can’t if you don’t pray, and He can’t if you don’t dream. In short, He can’t if you don’t believe."
-Jefferey R. Holland
Isn't that a poweful statement?! I stumbled upon this quote today and I LOVE IT! I think a lot of us stop and don't finish our goals because of a lack of beleiving in our selves. I know it happens to me way more than I would like to admit. But it is true, God wants us to acheive our goals and be happy. Lesson of the day.... DREAM BIG, beleive and pray that you can acheive that dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Andrea! Thanks for stopping by :) I love that quote to (obviously I guess or I wouldn't post it on my blog..LOL!) I love your blog and I am totally going to try the criticism challenge...I already can tell it's going to be hard!
Come enter our giveaway, it doesn't end until the 15th!
Post a Comment