December was a busy month! We had a lot of fun spending time with family. The first weekend we went to Vegas for Melissa and Brett's wedding. It was a pretty, but cold day. It reminded me a lot of my wedding day. Melissa is one of my favorite cousins and I loved seeing her so happy!
Later on in the month we went to the temple square Christmas concert with my family. It was our first time going and we LOVED it! What a way to get into the Christmas mood! I will be trying to get tickets from now on.
Unfortunately I didn't take any other pictures of our holiday besides this one of Toby with his Christmas gift.
Christmas was great and I actually really liked it being on Sunday. It was a good reminder to make the holiday center around Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment