Do you ever have a spell of laziness in your life???
I'm currently suffering from one. I was blaming the infertility drugs that are chuck full of hormones, but I'm starting to doubt my theory. During the summer I was a runner. I was starting to become legit, and by legit I mean I could run two miles without stopping or having a hard time breathing. A miracle of sorts. But as soon as I started taking those drugs it all stopped and I got lazy. BOO! I need your help ladies (I am assuming that only ladies read my blog). What do you do to motivate yourselves. Also if any of you have used fertility drugs did this happen to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know when I get like that, I just have to make myself do something. Even if I'm just not in the mood. Usually once I get going, I remember how good it feels to be active and I feel motivated again.
Post a Comment