Tuesday, November 1, 2011

update

I realized today that I never talk on my blog anymore. So I thought I would give an actual update of our lives.
 Kyle is in school and studying Animal Science. He loves his animal classes and is learning so much. Kyle is excited about where is major is going to take him and is having a lot of fun. He also works at jiffy lube part time. I am the sugar mamma of the family, as Kyle puts it. I work full time at the plasma donation center in town, I was just promoted to be Donor processor area lead and I love the people I work with. Kyle and I are managers of our apartments now and it has been fun to get to know our neighbors. We are saving a lot of money so we are grateful for the opportunity.
We are really loving our ward here and our bishop is great. He is a dairy farmer and is a little different than any other bishop we've had, but he sure makes us laugh a lot. We have made so many friends in this ward and seem to make more every Sunday. Kyle is the ward librarian and I have to say he is the hottest librarian I've ever seen! I am in the enrichment committee and it has been fun doing more with the ladies.
We have been married almost four years now and I can't believe how fast it has flown by. I would have to say that our marriage is in the best place it's ever been and I love Kyle more than ever! He is my absolute best friend and I love him beyond words!
So there you go. Life is simple and perfect.

1 comment:

Blovelies said...

you guys are the best~ I wish we could hang out!