Today was one of those days....
We've all had them .
I picked the worst day to be horribly emotional that's for sure.
I was thinking a lot about my lack baby making abilities.
I was tired from staying up late every night for a week.
Work was the worst it's ever been because of stupid mistakes I've made.
I had to miss a funeral of someone I cared a lot about.
But when I got home Kyle gave me a huge hug, took me out to dinner, and told me that I am amazing. That is all I needed, the perfect end to a horrible day. He is seriously the perfect man for me. I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate days like that when it literally feels like every single thing is wrong in life. Chin up cute girl! Love ya! And what a great guy!! Good job Kyle!
Post a Comment