We moved! The new apartment is only five minutes away so it was an easy move. That morning we woke up and Kyle looked out the window and saw this. SNOW! It was Memorial day! Luckily the weather was okay for the move though. We really like our new apartment. We live by our good friends Brian and Dara so that is extra fun.
I feel like we haven't had a spring this year with all the rain so we have been feeling cooped up inside. It went from cold to constant rain to hot, but I am excited to have some fun outside.
We went to Lagoon with Kyle's family and it was the perfect day.
Yesterday I spent seven hours outside and it felt SO good. I went on a picnic with Dara and her kids and then went on a hike with Kyle to the wind caves. I wish I had pictures, but the camera was dead.
Well that is about it for us lately, the next few months are full of fun plans with our families so we are super excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment