This Christmas Season was really fun for us. We took some time off so we could have fun with family. Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Our apartment was decked out this year, I love all of our decorations!
We had lots of family parties.
Santa visited the Ewert Christmas party, Vincent seemed really excited!
We went to Temple square with Charlene, Charlie and Vincent. I love going every year.
Our neices had their first Birthday. It was so cute watching them with their cakes.
(Katie looking like she had had way too much lol)
We also had a great Christmas Eve and Day. We got to visit almost all of our family, we love them all so much. Apparently we had too much fun because we didn't take any pictures on either day! I hope you all were able to have a great Christmas and were able to feel the spirit of Christ in the season.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for taken the time to be with the family on this special days. I means so much to me to have the family around for this days.
Love you both
Karen
Post a Comment