I have been looking through old photos thisi morning and have been thinking a lot about how time flies. Kyle and I have been married TWO YEARS already! We have had so much fun together and have been so blessed in that time. We already look so different (Kyle looking even more studly than ever and me needing a new hair cut and to loose a few pounds) and we are different in other ways too. I have seen Kyle gain so much self confidence (not in a pompous kind of way) and I have seen him become even more amazing than the man I fell so quickly in love with!
Marriage
When we got engaged I was just out of high school and Kyle was 23, we had only been dating two months before we knew that we wanted to be together forever. I will never forget how fast I fell for him, my parents remember me coming home from the first date and not being able to stop smiling. After the second date I came home and said "I like this guy.... I mean I REALLY like this guy!" All my dad said was "Oh no".
The rest went pretty quickly! Here we are for our engagement pictures.
1st Christmas married
2nd Anniversary
In two years we have gone on a cruise, been primary teachers, attended FIVE semesters at SLCC, been through nine months of job loss, gone through moments of pure joy and utter sadness.
I feel like we have been through a lot, good and hard, and I wouldn't change that.
I love Kyle and our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment