I love my Anniversary! It is seriously my favorite time of the year 1-because I love being all alone with Kyle and 2- We splurge to celebrate!
This year we decided to just stay up at our town home in Logan (yes we did find a place and we LOVE IT!) We decided that Friday we would look for jobs and Saturday celebrate. First we went to the Logan temple in the morning, which is always refreshing. After that we didn't have plans till dinner so we decided to take a drive to Bear Lake. It was a Beautiful day!
We ate at the little drive-in, they are always the best. if you ever question whether to get the little or the mamma combo, just do yourself a favor and get the little. the mamma was HUGE, no one person should eat that many fries!
My STUD!
Me at dinner
Okay get a load of this prime rib! I convinced Kyle to just get the small and THIS is what came out! Notice the comparison of the meat and his hand! LOL
After dinner we decided to go bowling, something that we have never done just the two of us. I have always been convinced that bowling was more of a group thing, but boy was I wrong! We had SO much fun, I was terrible as usual and Kyle was really good! So as we walked in we were greated with this warning on the screen before our game. Notice that it says 'Risk of bodily injury is associated with this game.' I laughed for about ten minutes after reading it! I just had to.
Overall it was way nice to have some time by ourselves and away from school and work, man we need to do this more often! I love Kyle so much and I always feel extra lovey dovey about him after getting quality time with him! He is such a great man! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KYLE!
Side note: I have a few jobs that I'm really hoping to get.. wish me luck! And Kyle is guarenteed a transfer at Kohl's and is still applying everywhere else. If I do get the one I'm hoping for, we will both be moving the first weekend in May. That is SOOOO soon!!!!! We are so excited to start a different chapter in our lives!
3 comments:
I'm glad you ar going to be closer to us, and I'm glad I found your blog. There is a link to mine on Becky's if you ever wanted to know.
Sounds like your anniversary was a lot of fun! :) You guys better come "home" to visit often! We'll miss ya!
Sounds fun--all of it!! I hope you guys find the jobs you want. Let us know if you need help moving. I might not be a lot of help, but I could send Matthew. I'm sure he would be glad to. Love you guys!
Becky
Post a Comment