I found this great idea at love actually (link in blog list), the date of the month. I decided to make it for Kyle for Christmas... it was the random surprize gift lol. It consisted of enrollment into the date of the month club, fun dates planned for each month of 2010, and romance coupons that he could turn in. I made a binder to put it all in, and I am going to scrapbook a page for each date to put in the binder. When Kyle opened it he was really excited because we will have our dates planned!
It was really fun to make and it was great to give Kyle something I put so much thought into.
January
I made this date part of his Christmas present because it was tickets to a jazz game! Anyone who really knows Kyle knows he is a big JAZZ fan...
We got some sweet tatoos to show our team spirit!
the best part of the game was the crazy fans... you know, the ones dressed up in the garb, the ones that scream the loudest, the ones with the cow bell. Well this Lady below is "one of those"! She was making us laugh so hard. As you can see in the picture below she has her hand up... well, whenever the other team was up to do free throws she had a memorized chant that she would say that had hand motions. We decided that she was trying to put a hex on the other team. LOL, She was HILARIOUS!
This is Kyle's conclusion to the game.
I was really hoping that they would play well for our game. In the first quarter they were awesome and it just went down hill after that (which usually seems to be the case lol). Although the actuall game wasn't great we had a blast! It was my very first game and I really loved it, the energy in the arena is great!
I will now be posting our date of the month each month!!! Yay we are excited to go on our many fun dates.
1 comment:
The reason that the Jazz lossed was because Kyle wasn't playing. If he would have played they would have won. Good you had a great time
Love Karen
Post a Comment