Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thoughts on the upcoming months.

As most of you know, Kyle and I are moving at the end of the semester. We have been waiting for this for SO LONG!! I'm super excited, but it is getting pretty stressful! We have so many things to do... okay, so there aren't too many that we need to get done, but they are really important things.
1. WE HAVE TO FIND JOBS!!!!!!!!!
This basically terrifies me. I was talking to a friend a while ago about how crappy it is that the economy was great all through our school years and now that we are adults it becomes a recession. Luckily Kyle can transfer to the kohls in Logan, but we are using this as a back-up plan. I'm applying at all the financial institutions in the area and at any receptionist and office help openings, if that doesn't work out I will apply anywhere. Kyle is applying EVERYWHERE. If anyone knows of any jobs in the cache valley area you should let us know ;)

2. WE HAVE TO FIND AN APARTMENT!!!!!!!!
This is the exciting part for me! We have lived with my parents since we have been married. We are so grateful for them and their willingness to deal with us taking up their basement. It has been intresting (as anyone who lives/lived with in-laws would know) living there, but without them this last year would have been tragic for us (because of Kyle being out of work). Regardless of all this Kyle and I are so ready to move.
In our search so far we have found a couple of good places. The best deal we have found so far is the student housing on campus. We are going up Saturday to go through some other apartments and to drop off applications and resumes at potential jobs.

Well I'm trying to have faith and remember that everything will work out, something that I have to be reminded of everyday. We have had so many things that have pointed towards USU and we feel so good about it. We know it is right, but don't blame me if I have a mental break down in the process! Pray for us and let us know if you have the "IN's" up in Logan!


1 comment:

Alicia Clingman said...

That's so awesome! :) I've been having random urges to go to school there, but I probably won't. I haven't heard of any jobs, but I'll let you know if I do. You're so sweet Andrea! Good luck with everything :)