You will be amazing parents!!! I want you to have one too, he or she will be so so so cute. Do you guys want to come over for dinner on Thursday? I'm making a big crock-pot pork taco thing and we need you guys to come help us eat it. Also we can play games if you want. Let me know. Plus I love your last post about suds and stuff.
My name is Andrea, Kyle and I have been married for almost four years now. We are religous, happy, and very family oriented. We are excited about life and are excited to have many adventures together.
2 comments:
You will be amazing parents!!! I want you to have one too, he or she will be so so so cute. Do you guys want to come over for dinner on Thursday? I'm making a big crock-pot pork taco thing and we need you guys to come help us eat it. Also we can play games if you want. Let me know. Plus I love your last post about suds and stuff.
I want you guys to have one soon too!! You'll make such a cute combo guaranteed! And I know you'll both be wonderful parents one day!
Post a Comment