February hasn't been super eventful, but it has been relaxing. Kyle had his first lamb watch for his lamb production class. It is where a group of students stay over night to help with the lamb births if needed. He had so much fun, but was bummed because there were no births. No worries he has three more chances to do it so he is sure he will get a chance.
There are mom lambs that abandon their babies and so the students have to feed the lamb every three hours. This little lamb was so friendly!
We had a real warm streak for a while and I was starting to get spring fever. I drove to work one day with no jacket, the window down and the car reading 56 degrees. By the time I was off that night there was about a foot of snow and it was like a blizzard! I was so bummed. But I really can't help but love the winter here in Logan because it is so beautiful!
You see how this tree is lined with snow? Well in SL it would be off the trees within a few hours, but for some reason it stays like this for days and sometimes weeks after it snows I LOVE IT!
Kyle shoveling our walk for the third time that night. (He loves being out when it's snowing).
He came in looking like a snowman. It had already melted mostly by the time I took the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment