I love Christmas, the snow, the feeling, being with family! This was our first Christmas married and it was GREAT, Kyle loves Christmas more than I do so everthing was so much fun! Since we have SO much family we had fun at many parties and get togethers. The best part of Christmas was being able to wake up next to Kyle and enjoy the whole day with him!!!
On Saturday we went sledding with some of Kyles family and my friends and my cousin Melissa. It was awesome, we always go at night because there usually isn't anyone else there and for some reason it is just more fun! Kyle was like the energizer bunny running up the hills, he just couldn't get enough. Some time I will post some pictures. Kyle and I went down together on a big hill and got going so fast that we hit his sister Amanda, I wish there had been someone recording it because it would have been really funny to see.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment