I love weekends, it is the only time Kyle and I get to relax or have fun. This week was jam packed with lot's of fun things. Friday- we traveled up to logan to talk to our future advisors at Utah State University. It was so much fun to get out of town for a little while and see where we will be going to school and living in the near future. While getting information we found out that if Kyle and I keep up our grades we can get full tuition scalorships for two years! I was literally jumping up and down when they told us. School is so expensive and it is such a blessing to know that. After our fun at Utah State we went to a movie and dinner with my parents for my birthday, it was really fun! Kyle and my parents went in together to get me a camera, I was SO excited and I love it!!
Saturday- We went to dinner (again I know) with Kyle's family for my birthday, after we went to my sister in laws house. We played the WII and kareoke revolution, it was awesome to play around and have so much fun with our family!
Sunday- We went to church and taught our crazy and fun primary Kids. They are a lot of fun, but they can sure be a handfull!! We do love our calling though. After resting and relaxing we went to Kyle's dad's house for a pre thanksgiving dinner and our once a month family night. Kyles family is so much fun and they treat me like one of their own, I feel like I'm at home when I'm with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment