Kyle is such an amazing husband... I'm not just saying that. Seriously. I am reminded every day of why he is the perfect man for me. No one could compare. Here are a few things about him that I adore.
He doesn't care about looking dumb when he dances like a crazy person.
He knows exactly what to say when I'm sad.
He does an amazing job at our budget.
He is the only reason our apartment is clean (and he tries really hard to be patient with me when I'm messy).
He is a super hard worker.
He motivates me to read our scriptures and pray together every night.
He makes friends everywhere we go.
He is not judgmental of others and encourages me to never gossip.
He loves to workout and eat healthy.
He loves his family.
He will be an AMAZING father some day.
He is a kid at heart.
He is ALWAYS honest.
He is passionate about his major and loves to learn more about animals every day.
He always makes time for me.
He loves doing what is right.
He is willing to serve others whenever it is needed.
These are just a few things that I love about Kyle. People say that your love grows even more over time in a marriage and I am totally a believer! I love him even more now than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is true! I love Kyle! He was one of my favorite cousins growing up and I always felt close to him. You are lucky, but that must mean YOU are pretty cool too! Love you guys!
I am with Becky and you, Kyle is the man! You got a great catch, but he got a great catch as well! I remember being a bit overly protective, but you are so amazing and perfect for him that I think I lost all over protection about 30 seconds after meeting you!
Post a Comment