Saturday, July 17, 2010

My man

I am feeling extra thankful for Kyle today. This summer has been so great, we have spent so much alone time together and I LOVE IT! It has been so fun to go on dates and just hang out with him all the time. If I weren't married and had movied up here I would be a total loser, but luckily I'm here with my best friend! I LOVE YOU KYLE!
Lately we have been doing a lot outside. We go up to first Dam to roast marsh mallows and we have gone fishing and just laid out on a blanket to read. This picture is from our fire up at first dam (ignore how icky I look, I was not feeling well.) This summer has been a great one for sure! I'm excited because we are going on a small vacation to Bear Lake in a couple of weeks! If you know of any fun things to do up there let up know!

1 comment:

Alicia Clingman said...

My family and I usually always get raspberry shakes when we go to Bear Lake :) The Minnatonka (sp?) caves are really cool! Have fun!