I know, I know... it is half way through March and I still haven't posted this, but life has been a bit hectic. February's date was supposed to be a movie night, but we found a way better replacement! The ZOO! Sounds a bit childish, but we had a ton of fun! I found out that the Zoo is free every last Wednesday of the month (compared to spending $7 a person).
Who knew that the zoo is so great in the winter? Every animal we saw was active and fun to watch, which is totally different from the summer when all the animals are laying around like they're dead. On top of that great bonus there is barely anyone there so you don't feel crouded!
Kyle loves Wolves
Our favorite part of the visit was the tigers because while we were looking at them a zoo keeper went past and the Mama tiger aparently hated that lady because it chased after and screamed at her. This is something you don't get to see very ofted... IT WAS AWESOME!
This date was way fun becuase we had time to talk and have fun together... way better than the movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment