Thursday, February 19, 2009

SPRING FEVER!!!!!

So I totally have SPRING FEVER. I'm ready for the long days with lots of light and for it to be warm. I have always loved winter, but for some reason this winter has been icky for me. I'm definitely ready for school to be out too. This summer we are going to take one class each so it will be fun to have some extra time!
On sunday at Ewert family night we talked about our family trips/vacations we want to do this year. In April we will be going to the sand dunes (like every year) and I am super excited!!! I love fourwheeling!! At the end of the summer we are going to go to fish lake, which should be really fun as well. I love that Kyle loves camping!!
Anyway I think I'm just ready for a vacation, life is kinda burning me out these days lol!

No comments: